Terms to use K World Solutions site, products and services.
K World Solutions (hereinafter referred to as “K World Solutions” “us” “we” or “our”) is dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy. K World Solutions is also committed to complying with any applicable data protection and privacy laws.
The Terms should be read carefully and govern your use of the K World Solutions site www.kworldsolutions.com. The Terms also governs the use of all K World Solutions products and outsourcing services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
When you use the K World Solutions site you agree to have read and understood the Terms. Also, to use the K World Solutions products and outsourcing services you are required to accept the Terms. If you do not accept the Terms you are not entitled to use the K World Solutions products, services and website.
2. Changing and Updating Terms
K World Solutions reserves the right to limit or stop your access to the website. K World Solutions reserves the right to make any changes in the Terms at any time it deems necessary. K World Solutions reserves the right to make changes to the Terms without prior notification. K World Solutions may periodically make changes such as adding additional rules and guidelines to the Terms. You are required to abide by these additional changes and updates.
3. Custom Application Development
K World Solutions will try to provide our outsourcing services to best of our ability to ensure customer satisfaction. We have the right to stop, change or end any development without prior notice. We will only do so if there are legal grounds or unforeseeable circumstances to do so.
We will inform you of any site maintenance that may interrupt your access.
4. Copyright Protection
The website www.kworldsolutions.com is owned by K World Solutions. All content present on the site including text, trademarks, videos, images, animation, graphics, logos, software and audio is the property of K World Solutions. Any content cannot be reproduced, copied, republished, used or modified without the express permission of K World Solutions. Doing so, will result in copyright infringement, which is enforceable by law. The contact information on the K World Solutions site should not be used for unsolicited emails.
You cannot directly hyperlink the K World Solutions website (or any pages on the K World Solutions site) on your site without the express permission and consent of K World Solutions
6. Intellectual property and downloads
Intellectual property and downloads on the K World Solutions site are our property. You may not directly or indirectly sell, sub-license, lease, distribute or otherwise transfer any downloads to any third party. You should also not appropriate, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any downloads. You should not remove legal notices, copyrights, trademarks or intellectual property notices. You must comply with all national and international laws pertaining to intellectual property rights.
Ownership of content that you provide is your own such as text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when using the service.
7. Limitation of liability and indemnity
You use the K World Solutions site, services and products at your own risk, we have limited liability. K World Solutions is not responsible for the consequences of reliance on any information contained in or submitted to the service, and the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. These materials and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
K World Solutions shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of, access to, or inability to use these materials. Under no circumstances will the total liability of K World Solutions to you exceed the price paid for use of the service.
We are not responsible for damages that are an Act of God. We are not responsible for damages that result from uncontrollable events that are beyond our control including (but not limited to) fire, hurricane, earthquake, flood, tsunami, storm, flood and other adverse weather conditions. We are not responsible for damages that result from a civil war, embargo, sanctions, epidemics, act of government, compliance with government orders, demands and regulations, riot, blockade and other political unforeseeable and uncontrollable events.
If a jurisdiction exists where limitations or warranties do not apply our liability shall be limited to the applicable law.
K World Solutions will try to keep the services and products up to date. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in these materials.
We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. K World reserves the right to make changes in the products, outsourcing services and materials as an when it is necessary without prior notice and we make no commitment to update the information contained herein.
8. Interception of Communication
The K World Solutions services and products can be used on the condition that we may at any time, without prior notice, intercept, block, filter, read and monitor any communication you make to the extent allowed by law for the purpose of conducting our business and securing our systems.
9. Personal Information
All personal information given to us at the time of registration should be current, complete and accurate. We reserve the right to stop or suspend any service or account access at any time if any information provided during registration is not accurate.
You must inform us if any information changes so that we can update our records.
In the event K World Solutions runs a promotion we may use your information available in our database. We reserve the right to terminate any promotions without prior notice. We are only liable for promotions from K World Solutions website. We do not recognize any promotions by third parties, affiliates or organizations and they are invalid.
11. Governing law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are constructed based on the laws of the country. The Terms are governed by and in accordance with English law and are subject to Courts.
12. Limitations of Product and Services
K World Solutions is not responsible for any lost information or data during the use of any K World Solutions products and outsourcing services.
We are not responsible for late delivery of messages due to the mobile network operator or third party traffic. If your conduct does not comply with the Terms agreed upon we may terminate the product or service without prior notice.
13. User Privacy
K World Solutions is committed to ensuring your privacy. We will not disclose, sell or rent you personal information and account details without your permission. We will not disclose any contact information such as mobile number or content. Only, if we are legally required to disclose this information to government and authorities we will do so.
We monitor activities randomly to ensure that the messaging complies with the Terms. If any complaints are received with regards to your K World Solutions account we will investigate.
We have security measures in place to protect your privacy to the best of our ability. We are not liable for disclose of your information by third parties such as advertisers and websites that have links to K World Solutions, as they are not controlled by us.
We will inform you of any updates, upgrades notifications and other information through the contact details you have given us. You may request us to stop these communications if you want.
14. User Conduct
You may only use K World Solutions outsourcing services and products after agreeing to comply with K World Solutions Terms. You may use K World Solutions products and services for lawful purposes only in accordance to local, national and international laws and regulations. K World Solutions customers should not violate K World Solutions Terms.
K World Solutions customers and clients should strictly follows the user conduct designated below
1. Customers should not defraud, impersonate, mislead, deceive or misrepresent their identity using K World Solutions products or services.
2. Customers should not send spam junk, chain letters or unsolicited messages.
3. Customers should not receive, access or transmit content that is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful.
4. Customers should not attempt to bypass user authentication through hacking or cracking a host, network or account.
5. Customers should not attempt to violate the K World Solutions network security. K World Solutions customers who violate these will incur civil liabilities, authorities will be notified and laws will be enforced.
6. Customers cannot use the K World Solutions site for advertising their own products and services.
7. Customers should be aware of security risks posed by viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other harmful electronic content and must not knowingly or recklessly transmit this electronic content.
8. Customers should not use K World Solutions products and services to conduct financial fraud.
9. Customers should not help any third parties violate the K World Solutions Terms
10. Customers should not be involved in Copyright Infringement by transferring content that they are not legally allowed to do.
11. Customers should not tamper with any other person’s software, hardware, networks, hosts, mobile operators or service providers.
12. Customers should not send messages consistently or in a manner that may constitute harassment.
13. Customers should not attempt to copy, resell or duplicate K World Solutions products or services, without prior consent.